|Franchise of Origin||Mario Brothers|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|First Appearance||Part 1|
|Last Appearance||Part 8|
|Status||Captured or Dead|
Make to keep the Mashrooms away.
The Shy Guys are skilled soldiers, being able to handle the Mushroom Guards with ease. However, none were able to handle Toad, Mario, Peach or any other hero.
Weapons & EquipmentEdit
Shy Guys throughout the Mario Warfare Mini-Series used several different weapons that they use against their enemies.
- Heckler & Koch G36C: Some Shy Guys were seen utilizing the Heckler & Koch G36C assault rifle.
- Bushmaster ACR: Throughout the series, there are some Shy Guys that have been issued the Bushmaster ACR during combat.
- FAMAS: Another assault rifle that Shy Guys have been seen with is the FAMAS assault rifle.
- Heckler & Koch Mk. 23 Mod 0: One Shy Guy in particular threatened Toad with the use of a Heckler & Koch Mk. 23 Mod 0 pistol. Toad however confiscated it and shot the Shy Guy with it.
- FN P90: Some Shy Guys have been seen armed with the use of the FN P90 personal defense weapon.
- Walther P99: When Mario was seen going on a mission to rescue Luigi, he acquired a Walther P99 from a Shy Guy. Later on, Luigi uses the Walther in order to cover both him and his brother while he's carried on Mario's back.
- M84 Flashbang Grenades: Shy Guys were shown to have the use of the M84 Flashbang Grenade. This was seen during their invasion of the Mushroom Kingdom and they sent one into the bathroom where Mario and Luigi were. Mario leaped onto the grenade, leaving him disoriented for a short timespan.
- Axe: Some Shy Guys have been seen with the use of an Axe against their foes.
- Crowbar: Another melee weapon, the Shy Guys are seen carrying a Crowbar as a weapon.
- For some reason, they sound like the Stormtroopers from Star Wars
- No one has ever seen a Shy Guys face under their mask.